At DieTech North America, our proud heritage is rooted in the firm belief that craftsmanship is the key to our success. We believe that it is our skilled people and their dedication to quality that makes us second to none. As such, we are always looking for good people to fill open positions within our organization. If you feel that you could add value to our team, please review the available positions below, then submit an online employment application via the form to the right.
Job title: Tool and Die Helper
Reports to: Die Leader
Supervisory responsibilities: None.
Summary/objective: DieTech North America is looking for a Tool and Die Maker Helpers to add to their team. The ideal candidate would have basic machine shop experience, good work ethic, and the ability to stay focused on tasks. Throughout their time at Dietech, they would learn how to properly assist the Tool and Die Makers in analyzing specifications, laying out metal stock, setting up and operating machine tools, fitting/assembling parts to fabricate, and repairing/building dies.
Skills you can expect to learn here at DieTech
- Manual Machining
- Interpreting Blueprints
- Assembly of Dies
- Tryout of Dies
For this program, a background in mathematics and general mechanical aptitude is preferred
- Learn and successfully demonstrate ability to operate all required machines, tools, and equipment
- Assist with die construction and tryout
- Maintain appropriate tools
- Follow all safety rules and report unsafe work conditions to management
- Keep current on tool calibration
- Keep work area clean
- Regularly attend work during scheduled work hours
- Perform other job functions as required
- Ability to work nights, come in early and stay late as needed
Required competency, education, and experience:
- Candidate must have high school diploma/GED
- Valid drivers license
Preferred education and experience:
- Machining experience/basic knowledge
Work environment: Manufacturing environment.
- Ability to use all limbs
- Ability to lift and move up to 30 pounds
- Ability to receive and carry-out both oral and written instructions safely and efficiently
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to wear required PPE
Position type and expected hours of work: Full time. Shifts and schedules vary.
Compensation/Benefits: DieTech offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes competitive pay, dental insurance, health insurance, short term disability, long term disability, company paid life insurance, voluntary life insurance, 401(k) plan , paid vacation and holidays.
Other duties: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Night shift
Please utilize the form below to submit an employment application to DieTech North America.